Insightly Integrates CRM with Microsoft Office 365 and Outlook 2013
Free CRM application now delivers improved productivity and sales management for small-business users of popular Office suite
San Francisco – June 4, 2013 – Insightly, the leading provider of customer relationship management (CRM) applications for small businesses, today announced new integration capabilities with Microsoft Office 365 and Outlook 2013. Now, small businesses can easily keep track of customer interactions and manage leads, proposals, opportunities and projects from within Outlook or Office. Insightly’s tight integration with the latest version of this hugely popular email client and application suite allows small businesses to manage customer interactions and sales processes directly from their email, without having to change applications.
Since email is at the core of small businesses’ customer interactions, bringing Insightly to Microsoft’s Outlook gives more companies the means to merge email communications and customer management and puts CRM within reach of any business that wants to grow its customer base and deliver superior service. Insightly’s intuitive interface and freemium pricing model align closely with small businesses that need affordable, comprehensive, easy-to-use CRM and project management. Insightly users can access project and customer data from any PC, laptop, smartphone or tablet.
“Our users have long cited our seamless email integration as one of Insightly’s most valuable features, and that’s been a big part of how we help customers succeed,” said Anthony Smith, CEO of Insightly. “Now we’re applying everything we’ve learned from our more than 300,000 customers to the new Microsoft Outlook app, boosting productivity for Outlook 2013 and Office 365 users, cutting the need for context switching between apps, and helping users accomplish more work in less time.”
With the new capabilities, Insightly users can:
- Save emails from Outlook directly into Insightly CRM in one click and automatically have all associated contacts and organizations created and linked.
- Create new opportunities, projects or tasks in Insightly directly from within Outlook.
- Save email contacts to Insightly and display and edit CRM contact information directly from within Outlook emails.
- Link emails to the relevant projects and opportunities within Insightly.
- View the complete history of CRM activity associated with any contact or organization linked to an email directly from Outlook.
- Display Insightly contact details, social information and a profile photo right above the email itself.
Additional Insightly information
- Add Insightly to Outlook 2013 and Office 365: https://store.office.com/insightly-WA104058309.aspx
- Insightly blog: https://www.insightly.com/blog/
- Insightly University: https://support.insight.ly
- Insightly case studies: https://www.insightly.com/customers/
With more than 300,000 users in 100 countries, Insightly provides customer relationship management software to small businesses worldwide. Small businesses leverage Insightly’s cloud-based application to manage customer interactions, opportunities, proposals and projects over the web and on mobile devices. Insightly continues to grow globally and is available on the web at Insightly.com, for iOS devices in iTunes, and for Android devices on Google Play. For more information, visit www.insightly.com.
For more information, contact:
Metis Communications 617-236-0500