Looking to integrate your Outlook email account with Insightly? By adding the Insightly Sidebar for Outlook from the Microsoft Office Store, you have access to a number of beneficial integration features.
With CRM intelligence and email engagement tools integrated seamlessly in your Outlook inbox, Insightly’s Outlook sidebar helps develop business relationships faster and smarter. With just a few steps, you can install the sidebar on Outlook 2013 or later when using Office 365.
* Must be a current Insightly customer to download the Insightly App in the Microsoft Office Store.
1. Check for compatibility
The Insightly Sidebar for Outlook app works with Microsoft Office for Business
- You have Outlook AND a subscription to an Office 365 business plan ²
- You use Outlook in a web browser OR the Windows desktop app (2013+) OR on the Mac desktop app (2016+)
- Your email server is Microsoft Office 365 ³
- You do not use OWA
² If you signed up for Office 365 through a third party like GoDaddy, Microsoft may not allow you to install the Sidebar.**
³ Microsoft Exchange? Unfortunately it’s not compatible and not supported.
2. Install the Insightly Sidebar for Outlook App from the Microsoft Office Store
Install the Insightly Sidebar from the Microsoft Office Store and continue using Outlook as you normally do, but close deals faster and make customers happier with help from the Insightly Sidebar.
With the Insightly Sidebar for Outlook you can:
- Surface relevant contact connections and relationships
- Review a contact’s deal history without leaving your mailbox
- Save and link emails with a click
- Create new linked contacts, opportunities, and projects
- Assign tasks to yourself and your team
3. Start using Insightly Sidebar for Outlook features and more
- Templates – pull your Insightly email templates into your compose screen
- Tracking – see if, when, and where in the world people open your email
- Scheduling – queue up your emails to be sent at a specific time in the future
Altogether it’s big-time power in one little sidebar, so you can spend more time on what you value most.
Install it on the Office Store and sign up for an Insightly account. Both are free forever.