San Francisco, CA–November 10, 2020–Today, Insightly, the leader in customer relationship management (CRM) innovation, is unveiling new features of Insightly Marketing, its revolutionary approach to automating the marketing function and deploying dynamic customer journeys. Built on the foundation of Insightly’s trusted CRM platform, Insightly Marketing now makes it much simpler for businesses of all sizes to execute compelling, fully integrated and measurable marketing campaigns that drive growth. Marketing automation, which was once a complicated web of activities, data flows and technologies can now be managed simply, with high impact, and in complete alignment with sales and delivery teams.
“Insightly’s mission is to make the complex simple, so that CRM technology that was once outside the consideration of most businesses, is now within reach, easy-to-use and delivers measurable business impact,” said Anthony Smith, CEO Insightly. “We applied these same fundamental guiding principles in building Insightly Marketing. The more advanced features we add, the more intuitive our marketing automation application becomes.”
Marketing has arguably never been more important for today’s businesses. In fact, a recent survey of Insightly customers found that two-thirds say marketing has become more important to their business since March 2020 – with one in four saying they couldn’t run their business without it.
Insightly Marketing is built on the same platform as Insightly’s industry-leading CRM, allowing customer data to flow freely and securely between marketing, sales and post-sale delivery teams. With the addition of these new features, marketers in businesses of all sizes can now easily and affordably access powerful enterprise-grade marketing capabilities directly on Insightly’s Unified CRM Platform. The new features include:
- AI-Driven Prospect Grading and Scoring–Pass only the most qualified prospects to sales by automatically determining how demographically close they are to having an ideal customer profile (ICP) and calculate how likely they are to potentially become a paying customer.
- Advanced List Segmentation–Increase campaign performance by automatically creating highly targeted lists based on any combination of marketing activities, including interaction with online marketing assets such as webinar attendance, ebook downloads, website visits, form fills, or custom events.
- Landing Pages–Easy-to-use drag and drop design editor, embedded form builder and engagement analytics by source allow marketers to build meaningful campaigns to capture demand at scale.
- A/B and Multivariate Testing–Quickly test which email creative and messaging performs the best using statistically relevant sample sizes and automatically deploy the winners to the broader market segment for highest campaign ROI.
- Nextgen Marketing Analytics–Build a deep understanding of prospects’ behaviors, preferences and needs by tracking and logging their every interaction along the customer journey, such as YouTube video views, form-fill interactions, and analyzing custom event completions.
“Marketing automation is a simple concept at a high-level, but the details can get complicated very quickly – plus, when you begin looking at all the technology and expertise you need to get up and running, it can also be expensive,” said Keith Gardner, Vice President of Sales & Marketing at Hurst Review Services. “With Insightly Marketing, we found the best solution for our needs, at a much lower price point. And because it is built on the same platform as Insightly CRM, it was seamless to roll it out.”
“Given the impact of recent world events, businesses need to fundamentally rethink how they can more tightly align marketing, sales and post-sale delivery teams around the needs of their customers, while at the same time remain vigilant about managing cost structures and operational efficiencies,” added Smith.
For more about the Insightly Marketing, visit https://www.insightly.com.
Insightly leads customer relationship management (CRM) innovation for growing businesses by connecting sales, marketing and delivery in one secure and easy-to-use platform. With Insightly’s unified CRM platform, businesses can align teams around the customer journey and make data-driven decisions. Trusted by more than a million users around the world, Insightly is empowering businesses to compete in the digital age and grow revenues faster. For more information visit https://www.insightly.com.
Aimee (at) superior-pr (dot) com