Leader in Customer Relationship Management to Host Interviews with Sales, Marketing, and Customer Experience Innovators, Offer Insider Tips for Go-to-Market Leaders
SAN FRANCISCO (PRWEB) JULY 12, 2022 – Today, Insightly, a unified customer relationship management (CRM) platform that elevates the customer experience, is announcing its new YouTube series, Closing Time, a weekly series of concise videos with actionable insights intended to help go-to-market leaders in their daily work and strategic planning.
WHO: Insightly will be joined by an industry leader on a weekly basis to discuss a variety of topics ranging from revenue targets – to tech stacks – to hiring tips. The initial line-up includes:
- Todd Caponi, author of “The Transparency Sale & The Transparent Sales Leader,” founder of Sales Melon and host of “The Sales History” podcast
- Jay Baer, marketing and customer experience expert, serial entrepreneur, six-time author, live and virtual events speaker and host
- Sam McKenna, Founder of #samsales, LinkedIn expert, early stage advisor, sales trainer l sales messaging expert, SKO Keynote Speaker
- Amy Volas, LP Stage 2 Capital Startup Strategic Advisor. SaaS startups hiring expert, founder
- Doug Landis, Growth Partner, Emergence Capital, growth company advisor, and former Chief Storyteller at Box
WHAT: Closing Time, a weekly video series for go-to-market leaders
WHEN: Every Tuesday beginning May 24
Check out one of the most recent segments with Sam McKenna, CEO of #samsales consulting, and Chip House, CMO of Insightly, where they discuss how sales leaders can optimize their LinkedIn profiles in this 15 minute video. Sam, who is also a LinkedIn Brand Ambassador, talks through the logic and structure of the LinkedIn algorithm, and shares a few things that might limit a salesperson’s success on LinkedIn.
Insightly elevates the customer experience by aligning sales, marketing, and service in one platform. Built to deliver key customer insights across all teams, Insightly’s unified CRM helps organizations sell smarter, grow faster, and build lasting customer relationships. Insightly is trusted by more than a million users worldwide. For more information, visit https://www.insightly.com.