Delight customers and achieve your goals while saving up to 30% off the entire Insightly platform.
Best value– save up to 30%
See how solar businesses derive value
If your solar business is looking for a way to unify your teams and increase output, you’ll want to explore CRM options. The right CRM can triple your revenue without adding staff. Download your copy of this guide to help walk you through the key CRM features that matter to solar companies. The guide includes the 5 ‘must have’ features in a solar CRM with suggestions for solving for both detail and scale as you grow.
Here’s a peek inside:
Running a successful solar business often boils down to the problem of detail and scale. As the business grows, the amount of data that needs to be tracked multiplies exponentially, and this data must be monitored across multiple field offices and remote teams that may be located in different states or even different countries.
To bring this complexity to scale, solar companies need a robust CRM that can track a multitude of data points that range from sales leads and customer information to project status and billing details. This system must be able to scale quickly as the business expands
Solar companies need a robust CRM that can track a multitude of data points that range from sales leads and customer information to project status and billing details. This system must be able to scale quickly as the business expands, laying a systemic foundation that will take the business to the next level.
Additionally, the CRM has to be accessible across field offices and remote teams. It should allow all team members to access real-time data, communicate effectively, and collaborate on projects, regardless of their location. This will ensure that everyone is working together toward the same goals, and that the business can operate smoothly and efficiently.
Solar companies need a CRM that is built to handle the complexity and scale of their business. By having a system that can process and analyze data quickly, solar companies can stay ahead of the curve, identify potential issues before they become problems, and scale their business with confidence.
Solar companies must be able to move leads through their sales pipeline quickly and efficiently, without sacrificing quality or customer experience. Insightly is built to help solar companies establish an efficient sales process, enabling them to stay ahead in a crowded and competitive market.
How Insightly benefits your business:
• Customizable pipelines to support all your workflows
• Relationship linking to keep track of every interaction
• Lead routing to organize the sales process
• Timelines, activities, and tasks to keep everyone on track
Project Execution Excellence
Solar installation processes are incredibly complex, involving multiple steps that must be managed perfectly to ensure success. Approvals are a critical part of this process, and failing to get the necessary approvals can cause delays and potentially lead to project failure. This is where Insightly comes in as an important partner to solar companies. Insightly helps you manage approvals and feedback, ensuring that all team members are aware of the current status of the project and any issues that may arise. Additionally, Insightly facilitates clear handoffs between team members, ensuring that installations move smoothly from one stage to the next.
How Insightly benefits your business
• Convert opportunities directly to projects with the click of a button
• Convenient pipeline interface creates easy transition between sales and project teams
• Full customization across your business: approvals, products, relationships, inspections, site surveys
• Automation to notify and empower teams to move to the next phase of a project
• Reduce manual error with calculated fields for wattage and other solar-specific measurements
• Reveal mission-critical data to each team and maximize their productivity with dynamic page layouts
With many people working in the field, solar companies need a CRM that is accessible from anywhere and allows team members to manage projects, conduct site surveys, collect customer documents, and take action on the implementation process. The ability to automatically move projects to the next step in the process is also crucial, ensuring that no time is wasted and that projects are completed as efficiently as possible. Insightly’s mobile application empowers solar companies to stay connected and productive, even when working across multiple geographic locations and in the field.
• Move through project phases quickly and easily by capturing data from the field with webforms and pushing into custom objects
• User-friendly mobile interface makes it easy for field teams to input data directly
• Better visibility and velocity for management teams with real-time alerts for approvals and updates
Metrics that Matter Most
Insightly offers advanced reporting features that deliver real-time data on solar companies’ sales, marketing, and support activities, allowing them to track progress against goals, identify areas for improvement, and make data-driven decisions. With key data available through customizable dashboards, solar companies can identify trends, optimize their operations, and make informed decisions. Insightly delivers reporting and dashboard capabilities that are essential for solar companies to maximize their efficiency, improve their performance, and grow.
• Customize around your unique KPIs so that your key metrics are visible at a glance
• Make decisions based on what’s happening with your business in real-time
• Get to a single source of truth for your business, save time on handoffs across teams, and create consistency
• Create hundreds of shareable dashboard cards based on your business metrics
Efficiency Through Integration
For solar companies, using a low-code, no-code integration engine to connect their CRM to other applications they use to run their business can be incredibly beneficial. Insightly offers AppConnect for just this approach. This eliminates the need for extensive coding or technical
expertise, allowing companies to quickly and easily integrate their systems without the need for expensive development resources. By connecting their CRM to other applications such as project management tools, accounting software, or marketing automation platforms, solar companies can streamline their operations and improve their efficiency. They can also gain better visibility into their customer data, allowing them to make more informed decisions and deliver a more personalized customer experience. In addition, using a low-code, no-code
integration engine can save solar companies time and money, as it empowers them to rapidly deploy new integrations and adapt to changes in their business needs.
• Automate the processes that matter to your business: sales, marketing, HR, product, finance, IT, support, and product are all supported
• Your non-technical teams are empowered to create integrations with AppConnect’s low-code/no-code integration capability
• Assign tasks, secure approvals, keep track of compliance requirements and more
• Real-time data sync and process automation delivers seamless project visibility and reduces errors
A Modern Platform
Insightly is a powerful tool for solar companies because it’s built on a single, modern platform. This creates visibility across the customer journey for your sales, marketing, and support teams. A single, comprehensive view of the customer helps your sales teams tailor their approach and provide personalized service to customers, while your marketing teams can use it to create targeted campaigns and messaging that resonates with their audience. Support teams can also benefit from Insightly’s modern platform because it helps them to track customer issues and ensure that they are resolved quickly and efficiently. With Insightly, solar companies can break down silos between teams and create a unified approach to serving customers, improving communication, and maximizing efficiency across the organization.
How Insightly benefits your business
• Sales and marketing data are aligned to drive more velocity through the pipeline and close more deals faster
• All teams have access to information across sales, marketing, and support for a full view of the customer
• Reduce your expense and time-to-value with a single, modern data platform, instead of using multiple legacy systems for different teams
• Capture a single source of truth for your business across teams
• Your business is supported with a robust feature set, and a scalable, affordable, easy-to-adopt platform